Please vote for us as the Best Of Lake George!
Horseback Riding Year Round in the Beautiful Adirondacks!
LAKE GEORGE - LAKE LUZERNE AREA, NY
Longer rides must be reserved prior to your vacation to ensure availability:
Reservations are not required for 1 hour rides
Riders taken on a first come first serve basis
- Western trail riding - family operated since 1942
- Guided trail rides
- Sunset Dinner Ride to Beech Mountain, Dinner Horse Back Rides are detailed
below (reservations required)
- Helmets available (Required for children 14 and under)
- Minimum age for trail rides = 7 years (some size restrictions)
- Guests under 18 must have parent or guardian sign liability release form
- Summer: Open daily 9am - 5pm
- Spring and Fall: Open Saturday and Sunday. 10am-4pm
- Spring and Fall: Open Weekdays by reservation only Call (518) 696-4444
- Winter: By reservation only, weather permitting
Call (518) 696-4444
Please call for pricing!
SUNSET DINNER RIDES
This is an Adirondack adventure that you will never forget.
Begin with a guided ride that winds its way through wooded trails and brings you to the
top of Beech Mountain where you will dine to a spectacular view overlooking the Adirondack
Mountains, Lake George and Lake Vanare.
Dinner Ride Package includes:
- Two hour guided trail ride
- Complete dinner to satisfy any appetite (bread and butter, tossed salad, steak,
baked potato, local corn - when available, dessert and beverage)
- Incredible views with plenty of photo opportunities
- A 3+ hour experience to last a lifetime
Minimum age is 12 years of age. Must be
able to ride horse without being led. Rides leave daily at 5pm. Open Memorial
Day through Labor Day.
LOCATION: On Route 9N South - only 5 miles from Lake George (Northway Exit 21)
going south toward Lake Luzerne.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: 1410 Lake Ave, Lake Luzerne, NY 12846
Call (518) 696-4444 for Reservations.
Snowmobile Tours at Bennett's Riding Stable